Yes, two posts in one day.......don't fall over now!
I am so, so very happy, doin' a little happy dance for the last few days!!!



Thank you so much Maggie and Studio Calico


If this doesn't melt your vintage heart then I think you need to check your vintage radar system....ok, totally no idea what I am mumbling about but I did win this:



Which includes all of these delicious goodies:

The papers


 
 
 
 

 

 The Alphas

The Journaling Cards


 The Fabrips



And lastly, the 6 x 12 Stickers



 You can get a better look at them at 2 pea's! Don't they look amazing! I can't wait to get my hands on them and have a play!! Or I might hoard them like I do when I get scrap goodies that I really, really love. I wait to see if any of my favorite Australian online scrapbooking stores get them in and if they do I order another bunch of the goodies in case I run out or need more. I really have a hoarding problem when it comes to scrapbooking products. When fellow scrappers come over and see my cupboards, they think it's better than going to a store. Yes, I do donate some items that I have had for a few months that I know I will not use. If I haven't used them after a few months, then I probably won't use them at all.

Someone's junk is someone's treasure!
Happy hoarding!
xxoo