I have been quite busy these last few weeks with Mum starting physio and two sick girl's as well as appointments for Miss O about what will happen next year at school. She has to complete a whole bunch of tests to assess her abilities now she is 8 years of age. For those of you who do not know, Miss O has a severe developmental delay. She is classed as being at a beginner kindergarten level even though she is about to go into grade 3 next year. Loads of work to do to prepare her for next year!


With Christmas fast approaching, I have decided to make a few gifts for my family this year. My sister always goes on about how talented I am (she doesn't know better poor girl!) so I am going to make her an altered book I think....more on that in another post.....
Speaking of Christmas, I scrapped with my first CT Christmas kit for 2009 the other day. Catherine Designs and Bisontine (I was able to be a guest for her for the month of October, thank you so much Sandrine!) have teamed up again and released a gorgeous kit called Esprit de Noel.












 

 

 

 

You may remember from last year that these two talented designers got together and created Noel Chic, such a beautiful kit!



Here are two pages I created using the NEW  Esprit de Noel:






 Be sure to check out Catherine's blog and Bisontine's blog for loads of creative team layouts using this elegant new kit!!



xxoo