Some happy link lovin' on a rainy/overcast Sunday afternoon with my yummy hot latte, my fluffy slippers { yes it's getting cool here in Australia so just go with me } listening to Kyle and Jackie O { fav. radio hosts 2dayfm }

I want to start today's links off with an awesome store I recently discovered thru my mindless blog hoppin' called Emersonmade. The flowers that Emerson make are so beautiful and delicately made I could hardly believe my eyes when I was browsing thru the store. Here are just a few of my fav's:

{}

{}

{}

{}

Make sure you check out Emerson's blog which is filled with the most beautiful photos of her stunningly, sweet, soft and oh so pretty flowers.  I want to cover my whole house with these pretty, pretties!! I think they deserve two little 's today!!

- A goes to Ann from Ann Wood Handmade for her wonderful tutorial on making these paper mache boats:

 {}


- A goes to the two talented ladies from Kitty Robot HERE and HERE. They make the cutest little clay goodies and the sweetest little buttons you will ever see! Find out more about them on their blog HERE. Have a look at this cute little ring:

 {}

- A goes to this stunning room! Imagine having these pretty flowers as your wallpaper:

 {} via {}

- A goes to Cute Tape for these wee little alpha stamps:

 {}
NOTE: Cute Tape also have a wonderful collection of Tapes and Katrina over at Pugly Pixel is giving away 12 rolls of washi tape!! See HERE for giveaway details....good luck!!

- A goes to  Daisy Barn Arts for their oh-so cute vintage inspired art pieces:

 {}

- A goes to this awesome card made by Jody from Confessions of a Ribbon Addict! She has even put together a tutorial so you can make your own:

 {}

- A goes to this super funny crafty blog called Geek Crafts! It's so geeky that it's cool...lol!! Here's one of the many tutorial links the blog has to offer - Apple Pie:

 {} tutorial {}

- The last goes to this gorgeous tutorial by Pascale from Between the Lines on how to make your own messenger bag. I seriously want to make/own one of these:

 {}

Hope you find something creative to do this lazy Sunday afternoon!!