Sunday is my favorite day of the week as I sit at my PC surfing the net, scoping out inspiration and sipping way too much coffee. I want to share with you some of my favorite things I this week:

- A goes to this little sweetie {gotta the name}:

{}

- A goes to this little giggle-worthy piece of art by Marc Johns:

{}
{ mustaches on strings are the finest of things }

- A goes to these awesome acrylic stamps from {kr}:

{}

- A goes to these AMAZING cupcake kits from Meri Meri:

 {}

 {}

 - A goes to this fun album kit by Evalicious:

{}

- A goes to the pretty, pretty paper kit Sweet Lily by Belladrummer {sweet Debee Campos}:

{}

- A goes to Katrina of Pugly Pixel for her fun tutorial on Scalloped Edges on photos:

{}

- The last goes to Roben-Marie's video tutorial on making these shabby-yummy fabric flowers:

 {}

Time to get out of my PJ's now.....lol! { Happy Days ! }