On my travels today I discovered this ever-so pretty Vintage Paper Love kit from With a Twist by Tara Anderson. Have a look at this swoon-worthy prettiness:

{}

I am loving all the other goodies in her store, I want to buy everything!! Three of my favorite items are the Pretty Packaging Kit, Vintage Saturday + Sweet Heart Stickers + Vintage Button Cards below:

{{{}

The one thing about Tara's store that really caught my eye is her photography skills and the way she present's her products. Each photo has perfect lighting conditions, eye-catching color combination's and beautiful attention to details in her product previews. To me, this is a winning combination and sure-fire way to get those sales!! You may want to check out Tara's blog The Pink Couch for more beautiful product photos recipes, giveaways and loads of inspiration!!


I wanted to make a special mention about a newly found blog crush I have on Pugly Pixel {mentioned here} and the gorgeous Clipart Tape Strips freebie Katrina has on her blog: 

 {}

 Katrina is offering them for personal and business use! How cool is that?? I am totally lovin' them!! Hop on over to her blog and check them out as well as the rest of her blog and don't forget to leave her some love!! Thanks a bunch Katrina xo