{text brushes on photo | vinnie pearce design here}

I finally upgraded my Canon 400d for a 50d a few weeks ago so I managed to find some time to grab a few shots of a bunch of ranunculus I purchased for myself to cheer my mood, it worked too! I sold my old camera and its kit lenses so I could purchase a few lenses I actually wanted like this one and this one which is due on my doorstep next week. Still waiting on that camera strap to arrive as well!
Ok, on with some goodies I am loving right now:

♥  via The Curious Pug: Alycia interviews Anna and Naomi from The House of Mouse; these little mice are so cute and full of attitude!

♥  via Whatever Dee Dee Wants: these oh-so cute mini houses on wheels!

♥  via Our.City.Lights: anything vintage camera related is a must have for me, these are fun and funky!

♥  speaking of vintage: how trendy are these flapper girls Eloise and Ramona. I especially love this and these two for sure!

♥  via Kasia Designs: I am loving the style of the digi kits that Kasia designs especially this new one for bookworms!

♥  via Paislee Press: as always Liz has released a gorgeous kit at the Digi Chick this month where she is a guest designer.

♥  via Frankie Magazine: each year I always buy or create a calendar/journal and this one will be mine for 2011.

♥  via Eat Drink Chic: pretty, pretty 'hanky' love letter freebie.

♥  via Heart Handmade: Claire is one crafty girl and her latest memo board is a must-make!

♥  via Pugly Pixel: Katrina has a new freebie, vintage fabric deco tape, can't get enough of this stuff!

♥  via Vinnie Pearce Design: Vinnie has some gorgeous wood grain labels {see photo in last post} for download on her blog.

♥  via Eclectic Me: I am loving this cute crochet pattern that Gillian followed from here, I must give this a try!

That's it for today! Have fun link clickin'!!