{free cute wood grain labels | vinnie pearce design here}

Complicated.......that's the best word that comes to mind when I look back over the past few weeks. Just when you think you are on top of everything, it all comes crashing down around you and you are left to pick up all the pieces and put them back together like a jigsaw. Some of the pieces just don't seem to fit together like they used to. That leaves me wondering why?


That's how I feel right now, out of sorts, finding it hard to put the pieces back together.

I am usually good at this, really, I promise!

I just roll with the punches, take each step as I need to to move forward. Get the job done. Succeed!

Not fall to pieces in front of an audience, shake with anger and tears when they don't see the bigger picture.


"Children with special needs don't have an illness, so there is no cure and it's not contagious. They want what we all want, to be accepted"


I WILL make this work.
I WILL not hold back.
I WILL fight for her.
I WILL stick up for her.
I WILL speak for her.
And I WILL cry for her.


Time to make some changes, good ones, ones that make us smile again. Forget about the negative and look for the positive. Laugh in the face of the non believers, the ones who want to cut us down.

Look out as we have LOVE & UNDERSTANDING on our side!