A new bunch of ranunculus for my desk this week in pale oranges, peaches and light yellows. I adore these pretty flowers, they make me smile every time I look at them and the best thing about them is that they always last for a full week! Gotta love that!


We had an appointment with Miss O's pediatrician yesterday to update her asthma medication as she has had 64 days off school just this year. As soon as she catches a cold {which is like every few weeks with the weather we have been having} or a virus, her asthma seems to flare up. Late last month I had to sit up most of the nights watching her breath and listening to her chest as she coughed in her sleep every 30-40 seconds. I had to wake her up every 20-30 minutes to give her some ventolin. {If you know quite a bit about asthma then you know I was totally pushing the boundaries with 20-30 minute intervals and she should have been in hospital} I just hate the way the nurses scold you and look at you when you bring your child in for asthma related problems, they are always nit picking and judging you even when you produce a slip of paper with meticulous records of how much ventolin has been administered and at what times. {I find it easier to write every thing down so I am ready for any question the doctors or nurses ask}


This year I have noticed that her asthma has worsened and thought it was time to head back to her pediatrician for an asthma plan update. Miss O's pediatrician has been treating her since she was transferred from hospital in Sydney, down to Shoalhaven Hospital here in Nowra, {Miss O was born premi at 24 weeks and 1 day, read more about that here} so he has watched her grow since she was a wee little baby.
He has added prednisolone and replaced her qvar with a new preventer flixotide to her plan. I am very hopefull this this will be a change for the better! Fingers crossed!


Had some extra time today as things start to settle down with doctor appointments, teacher, school counselor and AEO meetings, and opened up photoshop and some gorgeous designs from Vinnie Pearce's Journey Back Collection.



This collection is massive as well as being such an inspirational kit to work with. I look forward to creating something more with it in the next week or two but here are two digital pages I have created for now...


{}


I love the photo I used on the above page, I found it by accident when I was looking for a different photo and as soon as I saw this one I knew it was perfect. I love the way Miss O is lowering her head down to meet Miss J and the cheeking looks they have on their faces.


{}


I found this photo in an old folder transferred from my old pc. I had to laugh when I saw it because it is so like Miss J to be chewing on a bit of wood at this age! She would chew, suck or eat anything just to see what it tasted like, even dirt! Miss J was only 2 when this photo was taken, gosh time flies doesn't it. She starts kindergarten next year {sniff sniff}




I hear the bus rounding the corner.....time for Miss O to arrive home so I had better get off the puter and get snacks and cut up the vegies for a baked pork dinner with loads of apple sauce....mmmmmm!!