NOTE: you can find the above photo in my flickr stream here :)

We are nearly at the end of our Spring school holidays and boy have we had some fun and relaxing times!!

The week before school holidays began, some friends of ours who we lost contact with nearly 20 years ago, found us via facebook! Can you believe that? We were so over the moon to hear from them and we decided to meet up again to chat and find out what we had done with our lives. It was amazing to catch up and have our daughters meet for the first time.


 Within minutes the girls where hugging and professing their friendship to one another, it was so sweet to see them get along so well. Lisa and I are around the same age and we used to get along like a house on fire. To see the friendship mirrored in our own children gave us such happiness!!


 The next weekend Lisa was back for an overnight stay with her sweet daughter Jess. The girls were over the moon happy and so was Lisa and I.

During the first week of the holidays we managed to go up the coast to Kiama and visit the blow hole to have a look and to grab a yummy ice-cream.


 We took a few photos around the place before going further up the coast to do some shopping. We stopped at one of the girls' favorite parks on the way home to have a climb and a play.  usual the girls meet some kids to play with and proceeded to chase each other all over the park. Loads of fun!!

NOTE: you can find the above photo in my flickr stream here :)

♥♥♥

I did manage to scrap a digital page the week before the holidays began but I didn't get a chance to post it. With the weather starting to heat up a little, I wanted to spend most of the school holidays outdoors with the girls. Mind you little Miss J has had a cold the whole of the school holidays.
I used one of the last kits I purchased recently called Wishing Jar by Paislee Press @ Oscraps. I spotted a freebie template on Liz's blog that I loved and decided to put it to good use:

{}

It is coming up to Little Miss J's 5th birthday on the 17th of this month and I found this photo of her in my folder that was taken last year on her 4th birthday in the backyard. I realized I hadn't used any of her last birthday photo's at all so I thought I would whip this one up super quick ;) Any who.....click on the little heart above to see full credits for the page and links to the products I used including the freebie template by Paislee Press!

♥♥♥

♥  Love this October desktop wallpaper from Smashing Magazine
♥  These are cool for Halloween projects found via Celeste

♥  For the new digi girls out there........this is a must have for all your shadow work done for you on your digital pages and if you want to get creative why not try THE best drop shadow tutorial out there

♥  How cool are these little flowers by the super talented Katrina

♥  Totally loving these frames {used in this blog post}

♥  This coffee cup album looks so much fun

♥  I adore looking at the photos on this blog

♥  Super fun texture/photo tutorial here and seriously thinking about buying the e-book

♥  Seriously thinking about making this as my second-sent camera strap still hasn't arrived from Shey-b....I am so, so peeved with the mail man, down nearly $70.00AUD


Hope everyone is healthy and happy!!




Just a quick note to let you all know that the Mustache Monday blog posts were all scheduled to be posted at 8am Monday mornings but for the US readers, you see it on a Sunday so I have changed the time to 8pm Monday nights now.