With Miss J's 5th Birthday on the weekend, I ran out of time getting my Fix-It Friday post done so here it is on a Monday!!

This weeks photo is from Dana Suggs. Here is the original photo:


I was going to crop the photo but I love all the pumpkins scattered around. Here is a run down of what I did to the photo:

  • Firstly, I ranstarlet from the Luxe Collection by Flora Bella and flattered the image
  • Then over the top I ran Sweet Vintage from Vintage Collection by Flora Bella and flattered the image once again
  • I ran Sweet Sunshine from the Extra Actions in the Luxe Collection and lowered the opacity to 30%
  • Lastly, I added this texture from Shadow House Creations and changed the layer style to Soft Light and lowered the opacity to 80%.
  • I erased the texture from the little black dog {who looks like toto from the wizard of oz.....too cute} and from the face, arms, shirt and shoes.

I would love to get my girls in a field of pumpkins like this. Such a sweet photo too!! Speaking of sweet, check out this deal especially for my blog readers:


BLUE BAZAAR www.bluebazaar.com.au is offering readers of my blog a 10% discount on your next order over $40.00.  To receive the discount include the following code in the coupon field of your order: BB-BLOGDM.    Note: discounts do not apply to items already discounted, on sale or subscriptions.  The code is valid for this month until the 15th November 2010.


That's it from me today. I just wanted to thank all those wonderful people who left sweet comments here on the blog {Amanda, Miss J wants to know if you have ever had a curly fries that long before......lol ;) } and on facebook. As well as the phone calls, e-card {finally got it this morning Judy ;) } and private messages as well as text messages for Miss J's 5th birthday. She was so excited!!! So thank you one and all!!