Today's photo is one of Angie's, here's a look at the unedited version:

{+}

I had fun playing around with this photo, here's what I did to it:
  • I ran the action Mademoiselle from the Flora Bella Luxe set with no further editing
  • I used a stained paper texture from here and changed the layer style to Soft Light
  • Over the top of that I added this texture layer and changed the layer style to Overlay and lowered the opacity to 70%
  • I erased some of the texture layers from his face and hair as well as some from his shirt
 {+}

Hope you are all enjoying your weekend! I am gathering my goodies together for December Daily as I am taking part this year. I am really excited to start and finish this project so I am organizing everything ahead of time to hopefully save time.......lol!! We'll see how we go shall we?