Friday again.....wow this week has flown by. Today's photo is by Christina of 3 Sweet P's.......here is the before shot:


Here is a run down on how I edited the photo:
  • Firstly, I ran Basic Editing from The Photographer's Tool Box by My Four Hens to lighten the photo
  • To brighten the eyes I used Eye Pop from The Photographer's Tool Box
  • I then ran All For One from Random Rocks - the newest freebie by My Four Hens over at Shabby Princess's blog feature. I fiddled with some of the layers to get the effect I liked best
  • Lastly, I added a texture layer {see below for free texture} and changed the layer to overlay in the layer palette in Photoshop. I erased most of the texture from the little boys face and hair and lowered the opacity to 81%

Here is my edit:


Feel free to use my texture for your Fix-It Friday photo!! Have a wonderful weekend......I will be moving the girls into one room over the weekend, fun, fun, fun!

{click on image to open in a new window and save to your pc for your personal use}