Just wanted to list my favorite freebies I found in celebration of {inter}National Scrapbooking Day!!

{click on image to have a closer look at the previews}


Here is the list of my favorite freebies that I have discovered today:


a. Catherine Designs - Quickpage Template on her blog HERE


b. Createwings Designs - Mini Kit available HERE


c. Lily Designs - Mini Kit available on her blog HERE


d. FruitLoop Sally - Alpha available HERE {I used it for the abc's in the preview}


e. Kasia Designs - Wall of Inspiration template available HERE


f. Kasia Designs - Alpha available HERE {only if you subscribe to her newsletter}


g. Kasia Designs - Photoshop Action Set available HERE


h. Amy Martin - Button Bingo available HERE



i. Kate Hadfield - Tropi-Blooms available HERE


Hope you find something you love this weekend whether it was free or purchased! There's loads of sales, challenges, games and giveaways happening all over the www.....ENJOY!!