....and yes I have been playing catch up since I returned from our vacation but I did find some time for a little scrap therapy.......aaahhhhh......just what a girl needed after such a busy holiday season. For two full days I spent in my art room playing with my Kenner Road December goodies and I have to say (yes I know I say this all the time but seriously I find it so easy to scrap with the collections kl puts together) the December collection (I usually purchase every kit KR brings out each month) has to be my new favorite collection. As I was creating each page, a new idea to use the goodies would pop into my head! Enough chit chat, here are some pages.



Secret Garden + Ramble

The photo was taken at the beach up at Coffs Harbour as the sun was setting. As I was about to take the photo Miss J reached over to her sister and said to her "let me fix your hair" hence the title....lol! It was such a sweet moment!



Gorgeous star background stamp on canvas is from Darkroom Door.....so gorgeous!!! Thanks again Rachel & Jill xo







Seven Gables + Secret Garden + Ramble + Old School (August '09) + Windy Corners (October '09)

Love this old photo taken on our last vacation, so much fun! I had a ball making the bottle cap (from KR Windy Corners October '09) thingy using clear UTEE and heating it with my heat gun. Love how everything is frozen inside the melted UTEE!!!







 

Seven Gables + Ramble

In December's KR kit I received a little card that thanked me for supporting KR and on one side it says 'you are lovely'. I loved it and thought it was perfect for my title so I covered up the 'you are' with a little sequin flower, hence the title 'Lovely Hands'.









Ramble + Seven Gables - I also used one of my ATC's I made from this post!

We came across a fair just across the road from one of the beaches we visited whilst in Coffs Harbour, the girls loved it. So many awesome rides too.







 

Pretty little ribbon from Light Up the Night Collab (A5D) by Catherine Designs

I actually have some creations to show but I might save it for tomorrow. Still need to take some photos as it's too dark now. That's it for me, I'm off to bed. I have a raging headache and it doesn't want to budge. One week left till school goes back and little Miss J starts preschool.....there's gonna be tears and yes they will only be mine I'm afraid!

xoxoxo