Well, firstly, Happy New Year to you all!!!! There is something about 2010 that just fills me with loads of hope. There are so many things I have planned for this year and I will try my hardest to make it all happen!

It feels like months since my last post when it has only been a few weeks. On Christmas day at 3pm my Aunt passed away from complications of cancer. She had been feeling ill for the last 6 months but refused to go to the doctor's until it was too late. Her poor little heart gave up with the stress that the cancer put on her frail body. I had to explain to the girls why Aunt May passed away and all I could say is that she died with a broken heart.

On Boxing day we traveled up to Sydney to were my sister lives and stayed there for 5 days whilst we waited for news of my Aunt's funeral which came on our last day. We packed up and headed for home to pack for the trip and meet with my very best friend in the world, Daren and his partner, to spend New Year's Eve together. An amazing night filled with cocktails, great food and tantalizing conversation. Thank goodness for wonderful friends to get you through the hard days! (Made me think about a dear person who was once in my life but not any more.) The next day we packed up and left for our long car trip to Dorrigo Mountain roughly 9 hours away. More on that later....

We arrived home Thursday night exhausted and glad to be home. Loads of washing to do and lots to catch up on. I found a few packages on my front door step which was a lovely surprise, one from Tricia at Cocoa Daisy, thank you so much for this awesome gift and the coupon, I can't wait to get a chance to play with it. And the other from Prima Marketing, so many gorgeous goodies to play with too!!! And last but not least.......some AMAZING stamps from Darkroom Door! I am in awe of these stamps, they are huge! You must check them out and what their design team do with them, simply amazing!!! A huge thank you to Rachel and Jill, I can't wait to dream up a creation to use these stunning stamps!

Well I think I managed to shake a little dust off the blog for a few days till I get myself in the nook again. Lots of emails to reply to (one in particular that I am so over the moon happy about and I can't wait to share but for now it;s hush, hush) loads of photos to sort out and post so I will be back in a few days once I get sorted. I hope everyone had a safe and happy holiday season. xo