I thought I would update my blog background and header with Catherine Designs' gorgeous new kit Au Bonheur des Dames. Another beautiful kit from Catherine, I had so much fun playing with the kit. Here are some screen shots of the kit if you haven't seen them already:










Here is a little info Catherine posted on her blog about the kit:

This beautiful kit in rich colors of pink, orange and chocolate is named after Emile Zola's Novel 'Au Bonheur des Dames ( The Ladies' Delight). Emile Zola had named his book after an imaginary glamorous department store in Paris called Au Bonheur des Dames.
 
If you love ‘bold, elegant and beautiful’, flowers and unique and unusual elements then this kit is for you! It is versatile enough for any girlie page!
 
It comes with 14 highly textured, 12" papers (300 dpi, .jpg )
1 alpha (small letters only)
some wordarts
 about 70 elements ( many of them have a soft shadowed version and different colored versions)
 
Here are two pages I have done using this kit:
 






Catherine also has a fantastic challenge on her blog, here are the details:

I am offering three 10$ GC to my store and a place as a guest in my CT.
First Place :
Guest spot in my team
Second, Third and Fourth Place :

a $10 gift certificate to my store.
Post here a link to a recent LO ( less than a month old) scrapped with one of my kits
and I will ask my CT to pick their favorites.
I am loving the pages that you have posted so far . Keep them coming.
I will start posting them on my blog on Monday.
The deadline for this challenge is Next Saturday ( 10/24).

And last but not least, Catherine also has a freebie over on her blog that coordinates with  Au Bonheur des Dames so pop on over and grab it!

I am off to bed now, pretty tired tonight.
Hugs to all and all a good night!
xxoo