Now this contest will be a blast! I f you love creating mini albums, this is the contest you want to be in. Vinnie Pearce is holding a Mini Album Contest called My Life in Pixels:

Here are the details:

-An autographed copy of the book
-A special collaborative kit, involving the contributors to the book
-$100NZD gift certificate to Shutterfly.com
-$100NZD gift voucher to Pixel Canvas as well as a spot on the Guest Creative Team for 6 months, with free access to the kits released during that time
-$20USD Gift Voucher to Catherine Designs Store as well as a spot on her Guest Team for one month
-$20USD Gift Voucher to FEI FEI’s Stuff Store as well as a spot on her Guest Team for one month
-3 Kaiser Craft albums
-Your face and one of your pages on the home page of Pixel Canvas!

And lastly, there will be one runner up and 5 honorable mentions! How exciting is that. Ok all you need to do is head over to the Pixel Canvas forum, read the rules and sign up for the challenge. It's as easy as that. Ooohh another idea, why don't you use your new goodies that you purchased over at Hof3 such as the new house warming album. Don't forget they also have a digital house warming kit as well. The girl's have thought of everything! I am yet to purchase my house warming album....someone broke the CC and used all my $$$ in my PP account....uuummmmaaa who did that?????

Let's finish off with one of my latest photo's on our regular Sunday trip to Berry, a historical little town about 10 minutes drive from where I live. It has THE best antique stores that have so many yummy things. We go for ice-cream, look at the shops and then get thai food to take home. Here's a photo from last Sunday:

Photobucket

CREDITS: Vintage Photo 2 Tool Kit by Rhonna Farrer

I just love this Vintage Photo tool kit, it gives your photos so much texture.
Well, that's all from me today, I'll see you tomorrow, I'm off to the shops and back to Berry for some dinner.