This month's issue of Digital Artist Magazine is simply stunning if I don't say so myself! I have fallen in love with the soft pastel colors on the cover, simply breath taking. Click on the image to take you to our store.

March 2009

Loads of yummy inspiration on every page as well as a few layouts by me tucked away here and there. Catherine Designs is our featured designer this month and her kit is so beautiful. Click on the image below to go to her store and see more of her wonderful designs.

Catherine Designs

Well, I managed to miss a few posts this month but I do want to share a couple of photos I shot whilst at Berry the last two Sundays. I adore this little town and always find new (old style that is) and interesting sites that my camera and I just love. The first one is an amazing little hotel that has a stunning wall of hub caps...lol, the bar stools are saddles and the atmosphere is so family orientated that they even have a special playground out the back for the little one's to play in whilst you are enjoying a nice glass of wine from the many local wineries we have in our region.

Great Southern Hotel, Berry

Very relaxing after a hard day's shopping at the gorgeous stores scattered all around Berry like this one.

Berry Stores

I just love living in this neck of the woods......peace and serenity!

Lastly, a page I did for the Friday Lift Challenge at Pixel Canvas lifting Paper Squares' page Fun in the Sun. Here is my page called She's My Girl. Click on the image to see a larger version over at Pixel Canvas.

She's My Girl


xoxo
CREDITS: Frames and textures on photos are from Vintage Photo 2 Tool Kit by Rhonna Farrer at Two Peas.