I am always looking for inspiration and new ways to expand my knowledge about different types of art so I purchased one of Donna Downey's Video Workshop's from her website called Art Quilt not too long ago. I love that she mixes fabric with scrapbooking, there are so many different ways to use our scrapbooking techniques with other art forms or materials. The video was so easy to follow as she breaks the quilt down step by step. Here is my result from following her video:

CREDITS: Material by Heather Bailey, buttons by Making Memories, flower, gems and ribbon from Crown Jewels Collection by Prima, eyelets from We R Memory Keepers, stamp by Crafty Individuals, distress ink by Ranger, scissors and connection charm by Francheville, brads from Basic Grey, remember stamp by Heidi Swapp, tags by Collections, pearls by Kaisercraft, alpha stamps by Queen & Co, ribbons and trims from Spotlight. Video workshop by Donna Downey.


One special mention I want to make is the Photoshop actions I used on the photos above are from Sarah Cornish's (a.k.a my3hens) NEW website that went LIVE today!!! I used the Photographer's Tool Box Action set. A perfect set of actions for any photographer! I used the Basic Editing action, then the Soft Pop from the same set. I also purchased Soft and Sweet and Retro Summer, I think I will go purchase another set as she is having a 50% off sale for the next 4 days, fantatsic!!! I can't choose between Color Play or The Sweetheart Collection....I want them all....lol! Go check them out today, you will be so glad you did!


Speaking of sale's, Catherine Designs is having a 35% off her entire store from the 1st - 5th of August to celebrate her beautiful daughter turning 21! Click on the image below to go shopping NOW!

Hugs and Happiness to you all! xx

Worn Overlays used on photos are by Amy Martin from The Lilypad