I had some free time today to complete a digital page shock horror, well I have loads of free time now that I no longer work for DAM.....long story! It was wonderful to create a page at my own pace and enjoy the process, it has been quite some time since I have felt like that! So today was a good day.


CLICK ON PAGE FOR CREDITS


I used Catherine Designs' kit called Boy's Retreat, I was so glad that I had some gorgeous photos of Ashton as I had no idea what I was going to use for a boy's kit.

I received my Kenner Road goodies the other day so I want to unpack it all and have play......full of yummy goodies this month! I also had a request from a good friend to make her something similar to a project I finished recently, once I finish her's I will post them both here to show you. Three words.....canvas and vintagey = goodness, well that was four words really but you get the idea...lol!

Happy Thoughts xo