Yes....I am the worst sick person in our family. I get irritable, cranky and complain the whole time I am sick. Both of the girls are home sick too so we are bundled up in the lounge room watching the Olympics, passing the box of tissues around. Little Miss J is quite upset that she misses her two days of preschool this week and has been permanently glued to my lap....even whilst I type this post with one hand. Mind you I am loving the cuddle time we have clocked up...lol!

I have been able to do some work on a little something-something that I am loving right now...


....11 days til deadline, having so much fun with this! Just wish I didn't feel so ill. It started off with my wisdom tooth coming through on Saturday, talk about painful. I hate needles and I hate dentists even more so I suffered in sort of silence...lol. Now I have a really bad head cold and I feel awful!

Ok, starting to feel all headachey now, off to watch some more halfpipe....