I was so inspired to make some inspirational ATC's by Ronda Palazzari. She has a link to the tutorial on her blog called Loads of Layers v2.

I pulled out all of my Kenner Road kits (9 months worth) and went through them using loads of papers and embellishments. I mixed spray inks, paints, all my KR stamps, patterned papers, embellishments and embroidery floss and here are the results:







Of course some of them I love and will even use them on other projects as they are. I used many different styles that I wouldn't normally use on a page but it was fun putting them all together not worrying if I was going to ruin them. I loved that I went out of my comfort zone and try different things. Ronda gives you so many inspirational idea's to help build those layers up and I LOVE layers especially in digital scrapping. It can be a little hard to layer 20 flowers onto of each other on a traditional page not that I have tried mind you, I just can't picture that in my head...lol! Here are some of my favorite one's:



This one, I used some punchanella from Roben-Marie Smith's store. She sells a gorgeous little pack with loads of different sizes and colors for $4.49 USD! HEART this stuff!!



I am in love with the chair stamp!



I used some glimmer mist on this one but you have to move it around to see the glimmer. I only have the one color of the mist as I wanted to be sure I liked the effect before I got loads of them in different colors. Loving them now.





Love this stamp as well!







Love embroidering things at the moment.



You can't beat bubble wrap as a stamp!







I LOVE the way this last one turned out, the mesh mist, the JB chipboard button, the vintage ribbon and the KR stamp on a gorgeous yellow paterned paper! DIVINE

I could keep going with loads more photos but I suggest you give this a go. I have mine hanging on the wall next to my PC so I can see them all the time and play with them. None of the ATC's were planned out, I just gathered all the supplies I wanted to use, surrounded myself with them and went to town on each card. I will definitely be doing this again in the near future. It's a great way to inspire yourself as well as using up any bits and pieces you have laying around which we all know you do, right!

GO MAKE SOME NOW
xxoo