Sunday is my favorite day of the week as I sit at my PC surfing the net, scoping out inspiration and sipping way too much coffee. I want to share with you some of my favorite things I ♥ this week:

- A ♥ goes to this little sweetie {gotta ♥ the name}:

{♥}

- A ♥ goes to this little giggle-worthy piece of art by Marc Johns:

{♥}
{ mustaches on strings are the finest of things }

- A ♥ goes to these awesome acrylic stamps from {kr}:

{♥}

- A ♥ goes to these AMAZING cupcake kits from Meri Meri:

 {♥}

 {♥}

 - A ♥ goes to this fun album kit by Evalicious:

{♥}

- A ♥ goes to the pretty, pretty paper kit Sweet Lily by Belladrummer {sweet Debee Campos}:

{♥}

- A ♥ goes to Katrina of Pugly Pixel for her fun tutorial on Scalloped Edges on photos:

{♥}

- The last ♥ goes to Roben-Marie's video tutorial on making these shabby-yummy fabric flowers:

 {♥}

Time to get out of my PJ's now.....lol! { Happy Days ! }